Kink.com is the largest BDSM and fetish brand in the world, including adult film distribution, sex toys, BDSM gear, and safer sex educational workshops. Kink’s mission — to demystify and celebrate alternative sexualities by providing the most ethical and authentic experiences — is central to its culture.
Over two decades of existence, Kink.com has grown to become an industry leader in model rights. While it no longer produces films, the company — under the leadership of CEO Alison Boden, retains that commitment.
- We uphold a safe, sane and consensual environment.
- We provide a fun workplace which stimulates innovation and creativity.
- We operate with honesty and integrity.
- We treat one another with professionalism and respect.
- We foster collaboration while maintaining individual accountability.
- We encourage candid, direct feedback.
- We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
Many Kink.com team members including Kink.com CEO Alison Boden are available for interviews with major media outlets. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about scheduling an interview with any member of our team.
Kink.com’s performers and directors are contractors. We are therefore unable to schedule interviews on their behalf, and encourage all press requests to be sent directly to the performer or their agency.