From its inception, Kink.com and its mission to demystify sexuality have drawn plenty of attention. Kink.com has been featured in books and magazines, on television shows and in documentaries. If you’re interested in learning more about who we are, what we do and where we’re going, check out some of the (mostly safe for work) links articles below:
- At the San Francisco Armory, A Motley Past and a Naughty Present
The New York Times pays a visit to the Armory.
- Armory Bar Whips Up Cocktails for the Curious (San Francisco Chronicle)
Kink.com Opens an Upscale Lounge In San Francisco
- Kink.com’s Peter Acworth on His New Bar, And How Porn Empowers Women (Huffington Post)
An Interview with Kink.com founder Peter Acworth
- The Weeknighter: The Armory Club (7×7)
A night at Kink.com’s new upcale lounge, “The Armory Club”
- Kink.com Co-Stars in “About Cherry”
About “About Cherry,” a feature film shot on a soundstage at Kink.com’s Armory headquarters.
- James Franco to Direct Documentary About Porn Site Kink.com (Indiewire.com)
James Franco begins work on documentary about Kink.com
- Kink.com Opens Satellite Production Studio in Los Angeles
Kink.com expands its operations
- AMA (“Ask Me Anything”) Q&A with Kink.com Peter Acworth (Reddit)
A candid Q&A with Kink.com founder Peter Acworth
- Kink.com Buys SF Armory (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Mission Warms to Its Porn Neighbor (Wall Street Journal)
Kink.com Moves into production into the Historic San Francisco Armory
- Kink to Open Mission Armory for Neighborhood Events (SF Examiner)
- The Sexual Manifesto: And Now I’m An Extra in a Porn Shoot (SF Appeal)
San Francisco reporter becomes an extra on an Upper Floor shoot
- Inside A Panda Gang Bang, From A Woman Who Has Been There (San Francisco Bay Guardian)
Princess Donna and the politics of plushies.
- My Night at the Porn Palace (Salon.com)
Author Stephen Elliott visits Kink after dark.
- The Man Behind The Fucking Machines (Village Voice)
Interview with Kink.com director Tom Cat
- Kink Dreams (SF Bay Guardian)
An interview with Kink.com Founder Peter Acworth
- Kink’s Peter Acworth Speaks at The Economist’ Innovation Summit (Xbiz)
Acworth Talks Tech at Berkeley Summit
- Real Sex Tantalizes As Processed Porn Gets Boring (Wired)
How Kink competes in a new era.
- At Kink.com A Live Tool Against Piracy (CNET)
Kink and the fight against piracy.
- A Disciplined Business (NYTimes)
A 2007 profile of Kink.com and interview with founder Peter Acworth